Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Le supermarché :)

I got so excited when Livia told me they were going to to the supermarket, so I asked if I could tag along. I'm pretty sure that's the most excited I've been about something since I've gotten here. I mean, who doesn't love to see different foods!? 

When we got there, Livia wanted to print off some pictures to take to Dallas with her 

I didn't get a picture of it, but the have 6 buggys that are connected by a lock and you have to pay money to get a buggy. Franca, Salvador, and I went on to start shopping while Livia waited for her pictures. Franca started dragging a basket behind her, which I thought was very unique, being as I've never seen such a thing before. 

Salvatore asked me about le tart (a cake/pie) and eventually we found our way to the back of the store. 

I asked about Orangina, a drink I had tried in France, so they bought a few bottles. 

The view from the store was amazing, and I later found out that this was a "Turkish street" and that's why they didn't know how to drive. 

Later, I helped Franca, my host mom, cook banana and chocolate cake (which is a big step cuz I burn microwaveable macaroni)

This is the sunset from my room... God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment